Saturday 24 July 2010

Go West!

The family and I are spending a week of our holiday in Bohuslän, on the west coast of Sweden. We have rented a cottage and have great plans including salt water, shrimps, visiting friends och crab-fishing - and I have a secret side-plan that includes knitting.On the way south-west we visited Läckö Castle, that dates from 1298. Every time I visit a castle like this I can´t help thinking about how hard life must have been for the people who lived there in "the good old days" and how cold it must have been during the winters. And in 1298 there where not any knitted things to help you keep warm.

I was very impressed by the garden!








When we arrived at Röe Gård and our cottage, we found out that our next door neighbours where a flock of sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment