Wednesday 13 April 2011

Irresistable!

This Rowan Colourscape Chunky was totally irresistable as a skein and when winded it looked even better. Unfortunately I´m not very good at taking photos. Now I need to turn this yarn into something that makes the yarn justice... When I heard that they had made a new tv-series about Sherlock Holmes, set in the present, I decided that I was not going to like it! No Way! It could only be bad! I mean, Jeremy Brett i THE Sherlock, no one can match him! And the stories are so very Victorian, it could never work in the modern world.


But somehow I ended up in front of the tv - knitting in hand, of course - and I was totally hooked after a few minutes! It was totally irresistable! It was so well written and so much of the original stories was incorporated. Both Holmes and Watson were very credible - this was actually my favorite Watson! But how on earth could they make only three episodes???? What were they thinking??? I´m addicted - I want more, I need more, I must have more!! So Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, what ever you are doing at the moment, stop doing it immediately and start making more "Sherlock". I´m waiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment