Sunday 10 April 2011

Warm Wrists in the Cold Wind

Spring is finally here in all it´s glory! We have had some lovely days with sun and clear blue skies. The birds are singing, the insects are returning and the humans are busy in their gardens. It´s nice and warm in the sun, but the winds are icy and it´s blowing quite a lot. There is some snow left on north-facing slopes still. Not really mitten-weater, but still one needs keep warm. It´s wrist-warmer season!
My daughter wanted a pair of wrist-warmers and of course I provided a pair, out of some RYC Silk Wool DK and KidSilk Haze. They really became a success: she wears them at school!
I treated myself to a pair as well, out of a skein of Louisa Harding "Grace", a lovely mix of merino and silk. To that I added my belowed KidSilk Haze.
I wonder if I can wear these at work? Are they financial enough? Or do they signal that this person is only pretending to be a legal councellor, she´s actually spending this business-meeting dreaming about a liasion between a pair of knitting-needles and some nice wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment