Thursday 19 August 2010

Blue and White

The week so far has been spent on mittens, more "Snowflake" in Létt-Lopi. And this time I very carefully knit one right-hand mitt and one left-hand!


Since the two pairs of Snowflake´s I have knitted turned out rather small, I´m planning to make a bigger version. Yesterday evening I sat with pen and paper and played with different shapes.
And today at work, it wasn´t easy to keep my mind on the things on my desk. My thoughts turned quite "wooly" time after time.




I found some more yarn in blue and white, some cotton/acrylic that I bought eons ago for some project long forgotten. These balls of yarn clearly needs to be turned into a pair of socks with a little nice lace cuff. This will also be an excellent travel-project to work on the way to and from work.

Last Monday school was closed so the children and I went to Skansen . We spent the day looking at all the animals and the wonderful houses, gathered from alaround Sweden. This old city-street I find absolutely charming!







No comments:

Post a Comment