Sunday 29 August 2010

Wedding Day

Yesterday was a great day! The weather gods had all united and spread sunshine over my big litte brother J:s wedding to his beautiful (and intelligent, nice, sporty and fun) A. Of course I strongly remembered my own wedding, almost nine years ago, in the same church: Ekerö kyrka.
Weddings are such nice festivities: to meet up with family and friends to celebrate two persons decision to live their lives together. And although we all know that life will have it´s ups and downs, it´s good times and less jolly days, we for one day can dream that these two will live happily ever after.


The wedding bouquet.

I spent a fortune have my hair done for this special occasion, and it was so worth it! If I should happed to become extremely rich - just like that! - I would have my own hairdresser to come and fix my hair every morning. Well, it´s a good thing dreams are free!

The only draw-back with at day like this, is that there was absolutely no time for knitting. A whole day without a singe stitch!














No comments:

Post a Comment