Friday 13 August 2010

Knitterly Mail

A few days ago there was an interesting parcel in the mail-box. Adressed to me! It contained blue and white wool, champagne-scented black tea and a pair of very cute socks. Thank you very much, Lolla!


And today there was another parcel in the mail, to me! It was new knitting-needles that I had ordered from Torgstenen. I´m really impressed by the fast delivery! I have been knitting for over thirty years, without think much about the needles I knitted with. A lot of my needles are inhereted from my mother and my grandmothers. But a few years ago my arms started to trouble me and I realized that some needles where better to knit with than others. And KnitPick´s Harmony Wood are a real treat for the hands!

I admit I tried KnitPick´s Harmony Wood just because they where beautiful. But the turned out to be my absolute favourites, and now I have decided to exchange all my needles to Harmony Wood. I started with the circular ones and now I have turned to the straights. It´s really wonderful to knit with really good needles, and after all those years with rather crappy needles I feel I deserve new ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment